- Identify, analyze, define, and document detailed requirements to support project and business objectives
- Translate requirements into application design documentation, according to SAP Company’s Model.
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT) and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary.
- Coordinate software developers and other end users to ensure that the delivered solution meets the necessary quality criteria and end users requirements.
- Communicate with end users, business departments and any other internal or external party on the solution
- Cover incident management and problem management
- Provide day to day functional support (incl. on-duty support), application administration & troubleshooting (L2)
- Coordinates the execution of projects with the other teams
The successful candidate should have:
- Knowledge and Previous experience of SAP SD module with 3-4 years of related work experience
- Proven experience in business/systems analysis in the fields of Retail.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point)
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a unique and extremely fast moving & changing environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous training and development opportunities