accounts receivable supervisor at imerys – athens
Wondering how to get a job at a fast growing multinational company? Randstad is seeking talented accountants like you for IMERYS. IMERYS is establishing a shared services center (SSC) that is providing accounting services to all IMERYS group legal entities in Europe.
As IMERY’s trusted partner, Randstad is seeking to recruit specialized accountants (GL, AP, AR) for this new SSC organization.
Do you have experience in accounts receivables accounting? Then this accounts receivable team leader in accounting position is waiting for you. We are looking for an accounts receivable team leader to join the Shared Services Center (SSC) team of IMERYS. The position is full time and permanent, based in Athens.
The company offers the following benefits for this accounts receivable team leader in accounting position at IMERYS:
- Plenty of opportunities to evolve your career within an attractive and dynamic environment
- Very good compensation package
- Friendly working environment
As an accounts receivable team leader in accounting at IMERYS your responsibilities will include:
- Manages Accounts Receivable performance through metrics and key performance indicators
- Ensuring adherence to reporting and control policies
- Responsible for the information checks and gathering data and successful delivery of reporting packs as per the pre-agreed standards
- Ensures that all relevant process flows and knowledge materials are reviewed, updated and approved on a regular basis
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements and KPI’s are managed and adhered to
- Influence and drive change management to deliver the new operating module
- Manages daily team performance and tasks distribution
- Develops and recommends action plans to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded
- Provides coaching, development and motivation to the SSC Accounts Receivable team to enable each to maximize their individual and team performance
- Responsible for the output of, and quality of services provided by the SSC Accounts Receivable team to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Senior Management, Regulatory Bodies, etc.
- Lead, plan and organise the team’s work
- Perform team processes including escalated and more complex/sensitive activities
- Provide ongoing performance management to team
- Coach and advise team
- Recognise and communicate potential issues/risks with team
- Motivating, developing and coaching for maximising team performance and driving the succession plan for the Shared Services Center
In order for your profile to match the accounts receivable team leader in accounting position at IMERYS, you need to have the following skills:
- Accounting, Finance or Business Degree, CPA or MBA
- ACCA or ACA is a plus
- 2-3 years commercial finance focused experience within a multinational environment and ideally at least 2-3 years Order to Cash experience in a captive or outsourced shared services environment
- Previous line management/ supervisory experience
- SAP experience
- English: essential
- French, German, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Strong leadership
- Time management, planning and organisation
If you are interested in this accounts receivable team leader in accounting job vacancy at IMERYS, apply now. For more information, you can contact Marianti Kalahani.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.