Randstad is seeking for a talented assistant accountant , for a multinational company. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful and market leading organisation that has earned a strong reputation across the globe.
Do you have experience as assistant accountant? Then this accountant position is waiting for you.
The company offers the following benefits for this assistant accountant position:
- Plenty of opportunities to evolve your career within an attractive and dynamic environment
- Very good compensation package
- Company canteen
- Friendly working environment
As an assistant accountant your responsibilities will be to:
- Preparation and posting of invoices and collaboration with related company for accurate accounting records
- Petty cash administration and postings
- Control of bank transactions and balances
- Cheques receivables handling and preparation for bank deposit
- Vendors reconciliation and control of due items
- Administration of payments (vendors, intercompany liabilities, tax liabilities, employees expense, etc.)
- Stay familiar with accounting and tax changes
- Preparation and submission of monthly tax forms (VAT, free lancers, FMY..)
- Banks and petty cash monthly reconciliation
- Support special projects or financial analysis when needed (ad hoc)
- Support external audits (tax or annual FS)
In order for your profile to match the assistant accountant position, you need to have the following skills:
- Degree in Accounting & Finance, Business Administration or Economics.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position (preferably FMCG company)
- Tax and accounting knowledge
- MS office
- SAP FI/CO
- Analytical skills
- Personal attributes
- Collaborative & good communication skills
- Conflict management
- Attention to detail, accuracy with numbers, integrity, adaptability
If you are interested in this assistant accountant job vacancy, apply now. For more information, you can contact with Anna Vasileiou
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.