Are you highly motivated and creative Cultural Event Manager? Are you an experienced professional in cultural event management and willing to become part of one of the leading companies in the hospitality industry? Are you eager to take the next big step in your career as a Cultural Event Manager? Do you think that this role of Cultural Event Manager will give you the opportunity to grow professionally? Then our client may be seeking for you!
The company offers to the Cultural Event Manager role:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly environment
- Indefinite time contract
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
The Cultural Event Manager is responsible for designing and executing events (shows, performances, etc.), as a Cultural Event Manager, some of your tasks will include:
- Define and draw up cultural event programming using specific criteria
- Consider potential audience
- Design the cultural event, marrying the creative brief, communication targets and budget available.
- Manage resources for the staging of the event
- Conduct an analysis of what is needed to complete the project
- Responsible for managing the budget available for the project
- Carry out a technical analysis of possible issues
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts
- Handling budgeting and invoicing
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors
- Updating senior management
- Developing event feedback surveys
- Handling post-event reports
- Draw up a report evaluating the results of the event.
The requirements for the Cultural Event Manager position are:
- At least 3 years’ experience as an event coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or Public Relations is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Good time management
- Proficiency in various event software
- Expert interpersonal skills
- Risk management experience
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
Here’s how to apply;
- Apply online by clicking the Apply button
- Upload your CV
- For further info please send to [email protected]
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.