Customer Service Representative HERTZ
The Customer Service Representative is an essential member of the sales team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This team member provides world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells Hertz products and services (including Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group products and services) to meet the customer’s travel needs.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
- Welcome each customer with a smile.
- Work in a fast paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales, while enhancing the customer’s rental experience.
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail in compliance with Hertz’s policies and procedures.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques.
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines.
- Thoroughly enjoy Going for the WOW! Desire to Surprise and Delight
- Play an active role in our environment of teamwork and collaboration; know how your role contributes and do your part
Bachelor degree (AEI/TEI) or equivalent
Proficiency in English. Additional foreign language will be considered as an asset.
Must be able to:
- Demonstrate sales, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver’s license. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays. Experience in similar position (not necessarily in the industry) at least 1 year.
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail – Goes the extra mile.
To apply, please pop in to a Hertz station near you and bring your CV with you or submit your detailed CV at [email protected] or by fax at (+30) 210 62 64 299 using the relevant reference code.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.