Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the centre of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Innovation Group specialising in HR services and we are currently looking for a passionate and self-driven Mid-level Data Engineer, who will be:
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of our Data Warehousing (data preparation, data warehousing, reporting, analytics & data exploration and information delivery).
- Designing, implementing and updating, as needed, high-level ETL mapping specifications.
- Developing complex code data scripts (mostly in SQL) for ETL.
- Acting across all development levels-from data acquisition and manipulation to the solution deployment and ongoing support.
- Resolving end user reporting problems through collaboration with the Business Intelligence team.
What you need to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Understanding and implementation experience with both relational and data warehousing models
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data transformation, conceptual data modelling, meta-data management for optimal performance of business intelligence solutions
- Advanced development knowledge in other programming languages (Python, R as required)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Familiarity working with web APIs
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills and pro-activeness
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Team spirit
- A high level of confidentiality
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your CV in English in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.