ECommerce Marketing Supervisor ΑΒ
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chain with 304 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry 191 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Creates the ecommerce marketing plan for all digital channels (own and paid) according to targets
- Develops and ensures the proper implementation and profit achievement of promotional activities
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and agencies to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the online store
- Co-develops and adjusts online customers’ loyalty program based on eshoppers needs
- Establishes, tracks, measures and closely monitors performance KPIS of all ecommerce campaigns in order to drive any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets
- Analyzes results and ensures key learnings are implemented in go-forward planning
- Stays up-to-date with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to eCommerce, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- 5 years of experience in E-Commerce, preferably in retail. Online retail experience is considered an asset
- University degree in Marketing and/or Business. University Degree related to e-Commerce/Computer Sciences/Business Studies will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English language
Excellent command of MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel
- Very good knowledge of digital marketing, social media, web analytics and data analysis
- Google respective accreditation is considered an asset.
Strong project management skills with emphasis on organizing and planning multiple & complex tasks
- Strategic thinking & business acumen with emphasis on analytical & synthetic thinking
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with different levels
- Creativity and innovation
- Personal development, passionate about digital, internet and technology
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: «ECOMMKT_SUP »
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.