Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the centre of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Innovation Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as a Finance Officer, where you will be:
- Creating /maintaining accounts
- Running cash flow and budget reports
- Processing monthly/weekly invoices for on-time payments
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy within contractual guidelines and reconciling directly with the involved parties to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Executing financial statement analysis and management reports
- Reviewing financial policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program
What you need to have:
- Degree in Finance
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Finance in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Proficiency in Excel
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Time management skills and pro-activeness
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Communication skills
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.