ICAP Executive Search on behalf of its client, a well-established and profound four-Star Hotel based in Kos, is seeking for an experienced individual to cover the position of Hotel Sales Director.
Hotel Sales Director (4933/HSD/ESS/GR)
The Hotel Sales Director is responsible for the daily sales efforts, for the overall positioning of the hotel and brand communication. In addition, he is responsible for rental revenue, yield strategies, implementation, market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets. Strategies will include pricing, status, direct sales, market mix, marketing, and public relations.
- Creates an effective Sales Program that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Assist Managing Director in preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, trade shows, etc.
- Represent the Hotel in various events and exhibitions, identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients while at the same time closely following up on all business leads.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Responsible for negotiating and contracting with off line distributors (Tour Operators, Travel Agencies).