HR & Quality Manager
Optimal HR Group on behalf of its client, an International Transport & Logistics company, is looking to recruit a HR & Quality Manager.
The HR & Quality Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources practices & processes and assuring the high quality of operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Developing, documenting and implementing company policies and procedures
- Training employees in company policies and procedures ensuring compliance with them
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Ensuring compliance with labor regulations
- Supporting the annual process of Performance Management (reviews, appraisals, Management by Objectives etc.)
- Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Reporting to management and provide decision support
- Maintaining employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Answering employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Liaising management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Working together with leaders to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Developing and maintains quality assurance programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls ensuring that performance and quality of products/services conform to established standards and guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assisting the development of control systems for new processes and services.
- Investigating customer complaints and provides direction for the resolution of quality related issues.
- Working with all department managers to ensure each process has repeatable and sustainable quality systems and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Human or related field. Master’s degree is optional
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent presentation & reporting skills
- Very good time management & analytical skills
- Efficient use of MS Office
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Loyal & committed
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-driven & motivated
- Cooperative & team player
- Hands on & can-do attitude
The company offers an attractive remuneration package and a stable working environment for an extensive professional growth.