Full Stack Developer
- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης:22 Μαΐου, 2020
- Αιτήσεις έως: 5 Ιουνίου, 2020
- Προβολές 41
- Κλάδος εργασίας ΤεχνολογίαΕργασιακή εμπειρία 3 ΈτηΜορφωτικό επίπεδο Ανώτατη μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Full Stack Developer
Software Development Marousi, Attica, GreeceFull timeFSD_0520
We are looking for an experienced at mid to senior level Full Stack Developer to join our Engineering team of Viva Ticketing platform.
We are a collaborative, motivated, agile/scrum team, working on the full stack (UI: ReactJS ecosystem, NodeJS – Backend: Spring FW/Spring Boot, MSSQL Server, Azure cloud) of the next-gen, microservices-oriented ticketing platform.
The successful candidate will work together with the team and a multitude of other players (architects, product management, operations) to bring to life new features of the ticketing platform as well as support existing ones while working in a fast- paced environment.
More specifically, as a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Design, develop and support the project throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
- Develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Participate in all aspects of Product Development Life Cycle including requirement/design reviews as well as code reviews
- Create testing harness/infrastructure/test cases/Automation geared towards ensuring quality of the product
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation and rollout system changes
- Lead product initiatives, recommend improvements, mentor and guide junior team members
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- Share release management duties on feature rollouts
- Develop industry and product technical expertise
- Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a time-important environment
To be considered you should have:
- BA degree in Computer Science or related technical degree;
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with test driven development
- Familiarity with databases (MS SQL Server), web servers (e.g. Apache Server/nginx, Apache Tomcat) and UI/UX design
- Affinity for event ticketing software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast- paced environment.