lead system engineer for industrial lithium ion batteries - xanthi
- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης:6 Απριλίου, 2020
- Προβολές 44
- Κλάδος εργασίας ΤεχνολογίαΕργασιακή εμπειρία 5 ΈτηΜορφωτικό επίπεδο Ανώτατη μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
lead system engineer for industrial lithium ion batteries – xanthi
Do you have solid working experience as a system engineer for industrial batteries, and wish to make your next career step in a dynamic environment with huge potential? Would you be interested to join one of the largest industries in Greece and work for their factory’s R&D department? Then read below, and we will be expecting your application!
Also Randstad’s recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold a recruitment chats every Tuesday at 10:00 (GMT +2)- you can register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
For this Lead System Engineer for Industrial Lithium Ion Batteries position, our client offers:
- a very attractive salary according to knowledge and skills
- private medical insurance for the employees and their families
- a very dynamic working environment that provides further career opportunities
- additional benefits according to seniority might also be offered
As a Lead System Engineer for Industrial Lithium Ion Batteries, your tasks will include:
- Definition of road map and system architecture
- System Design and realization
- Conception and development of hardware and software for electrical control units, battery control and test systems
- Design of analog and digital wiring incl. interface adjustment
- Development, prototype assembly, implementing and test of functional units and prototype groups
- Engineering Steering
- System Qualification and Verification incl. product safety
- Configuration management
- Supporting Integrated logistic System
- Customer Support and training
For this Lead System Engineer for Industrial Lithium Ion Batteries position, the candidate profile we are seeking for would have:
- A completed academic studies in Electrical Engineering or comparable education
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Solid knowledge of measurement technology / control technology
- Good knowledge in design of digital and analog wiring
- Experience with layout preparation
- Knowledge of BUS-systems (CAN, Ethernet)
- Familiarity with embedded devices in control electronics
- Knowledge of microcontroller-programming
- Experience in implementation of standard rules to achieve the product safety according to Product Safety Act and industry standard rules (e.g. VDE guidelines)
- Ability to independently become acquainted with complex issues
- Willingness to work in a team
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Access)
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
- Willingness for occasional traveling worldwide
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit an on demand video interview, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.