- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης:23 Μαΐου, 2020
- Αιτήσεις έως: 5 Ιουνίου, 2020
- Προβολές 63
- Κλάδος εργασίας Εξυπηρέτηση ΠελατώνΕργασιακή εμπειρία 4 ΈτηΜορφωτικό επίπεδο Ανώτατη μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
PeopleCert is a global leader in the certification industry. We certify professionals on highly- valued methodologies and essential business skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting and assessing Online exam performances for the LanguageCert International ESOL (Speaking & Listening) exam suite, in accordance with stringent assessment criteria and processes.
Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a video interview and take an assessment as the first part of our recruitment process. This will need to be completed within 24 hours.
- Conducts the spoken interview in strict accordance with the Online interlocutor’s script and exam specifications
- Marks the exam upon completion of the session
- Ensures standardization and consistency of interlocution
- Assesses scripts/interviews
- Provides feedback on assessment materials
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PEOPLECERT’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality – Passion – Integrity – Innovation” at all times
Requirements Marking Interlocutor
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language or similar field (Linguistics, Education, ELT/TESOL) Or any undergraduate degree and a TEFL/TESOL qualification (Level 5 and above) from a recognized institution
- Minimum 4 years’ full-time TEFL teaching experience (freelance teaching is not included)
- Postgraduate, Research and/or Teaching Qualifications will be taken into consideration towards the completion of the above minimum requirement
- Exceptional command of the English language (C2+), excellent fluency in spoken English
- A very good level of IT literacy, familiarity with online communication platforms
- Demonstrable assessment experience
- Working knowledge of Common European Framework for Languages
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable
- Prioritisation and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast-growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
- If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Σχετικές αγγελίες (212)
Πωλητές/τριες Ταμίες & βοηθοί αποθήκης κατ/μα Λαυρίου on 1 Ιουνίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης