||Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of EASO, an agency of European Union, acting as the centre of expertise of asylum, for dynamic professionals to cover the following position in Athens:
Operations Assistant Job description
The Operations Assistant selected under this procedure will work in the headquarters of Greek authorities of the Greek Ministry of Migration and Asylum. Under their supervision of the Greek authorities, he/she will:
• Provide direct operational support to the appointed local supervisor in different tasks of the day-to-day running of the operation;
• Support in planning and organizing specific daily activities, as requested;
• Provide operational and practical support in the implementation of specific daily activities, as requested;
• Support in follow-up of specific daily activities, including compiling information and providing feedback to the local supervisor, compiling reports and statistics, etc;
• Provide support in organising meetings and events;
• Participate in internal and external meetings;
• Draft documents, minutes and reports;
• Manage documents;
• Compile daily and weekly statistics and reports and provide inputs for briefing requests, state of play of operations;
• Provide regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges;
• Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
• University degree – preferred and advantageous;
• Sound demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks, is required; Experience in relevant tasks at headquarters level is preferred and advantageous;
• Very good understanding of the Greek migration and asylum context is required;
• Fluency in English and Greek (oral and written);
• Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications;
• Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment and under pressure.
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
EASO collaborates with Atlas HR (Member of Adecco Group) which will hire on an interim basis the selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to send your cv in English, using the Europass format.
Last day for applications will be the 4th, June 2020.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
|You are about to register with [Adecco], part of the Adecco Group as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have!
I agree that the company and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services this may be by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means