Payroll & Budget Specialist
- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης:23 Μαΐου, 2020
- Αιτήσεις έως: 5 Ιουνίου, 2020
- Προβολές 63
- Κλάδος εργασίας Διοίκηση - Στελέχη ΕπιχειρήσεωνΕργασιακή εμπειρία 7 ΈτηΜορφωτικό επίπεδο Ανώτατη μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Payroll & Budget Specialist
Human ResourcesAthens, Attica, GreeceFull time Payroll & Budget Specialist
As Payroll & Budgeting Specialist, you will be part of our Group HR Division. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our experienced compensation and benefits team in carrying out payroll-related duties including budgeting, analytics and reporting activities.
Daily duties and responsibilities include, inter alia, the following:
- Implement payroll, compensation & benefits policies and procedures, ensuring strict compliance with company standards and prevailing labour legislation.
- Maintain accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Update and maintain personnel database
- Manage HR budget and expenses
- Address and resolve payroll-related inquiries and resolve concerns providing excellent employee experience
- Monitoring and reporting regularly on payroll analytics (attendance, budget, turnover, etc.) to management
- Prepare financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes.
- Perform labor administration processes to public authorities (ERGANI, IKA, OAED etc)
- Manage employment contracts, new hire and termination processes
- Cooperate with external auditors and consultants
- Collaborate with the HR Team on various projects as needed
- Participate in a range of reward processes as pay review benchmarking, remuneration and bonus plan
- Evaluate benefit program and recommend adjustments as appropriate
Requirements Payroll & Budget Specialist
The ideal profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field
- Master’s degree in Human Resources will be considered an advantage
- 7+ years of payroll processing, analytics and HR budgeting experience
- Knowledge of tax and labor law
- Experience in SAP modules
- Proficient user of MS office, especially Excel; expertise in advanced Excel functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Greek and English
- Solid analytical and reporting skills with strong attention to detail.
- High numerical aptitude and client centric mindset
- Naturally collaborative, able to build relationships with internal and external partners, gain trust and contribute to a positive work environment
- Ability to take initiative, suggest process improvements, meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a high level of reliability, professionalism and confidentiality
- Multi-tasking, able to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team
We offer a competitive rewards and benefits package in a challenging and friendly working environment.
Σχετικές αγγελίες (66)
ΒΟΗΘΟΣ ΛΟΓΙΣΤΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΠΕΡΙΟΧΗ ΑΘΗΝΑ ΣΕ PRAKTIKER HELLAS on 1 Ιουνίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης
Περιφερειακός Διευθυντής Καταστημάτων – ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝΙΟΝ on 31 Μαΐου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης