Planning Forecasting & Replenishment Analyst (PF&RA20)
- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης:10 Αυγούστου, 2020
- Προβολές 89
- Κλάδος εργασίας Εμπόριο - Προώθηση
Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment Analyst
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chains with 309 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 190 franchise stores and over 14 500 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Our company is transforming the manual, store-driven supply requests into end-to-end, automated, demand-driven Store and Distribution Center forecasting & replenishment. Replenishment controls the flow of goods from suppliers, through the DC’s into the stores, aiming at striking the right balance between the required stock availability and keeping costs at a minimal level.
To make that happen, we are currently setting up the Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment department and we are looking for Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment Analysts to join our Team.
Within the Planning, Forecast & Replenishment dpt, they monitor and report on the effectiveness of Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment at Stores and DCs, handle special cases and liaise with various stakeholders to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
The Job Holder:
- Analyses, assesses, reports and suggests actions for the improvement of Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment ΚPIs
- Identifies, clusters and analyzes the Exceptions for order proposals generated by the system and reports on these
- Contributes to the optimization of the system’s parameters and rules as required.
Assesses the Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment performance for seasonal products, promos & push orders
- Analyses and evaluates the sales forecast generated by the system for high promo, seasonal and special case items and suggests order adjustments
- Defines ‘’What if Scenarios’’ to be simulated in order to optimize Forecast and Replenishment outputs
- Continuously seeks ways for the optimization of the replenishment process and reacts to poor performance. In close cooperation with other parties in the supply chain, analyses & makes suggestions on the optimization of Planning, Forecast and Replenishment processes
- Academic background in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Operational Research or any relevant field
- Prior working experience, 2-4 years, in various Supply Chain functions, Demand Forecasting & Planning, and/or Store Operations, preferably in analysis and reporting
- Experience in working with SAP or another ERP would be considered an asset
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Fluency in English language
- Strong analytical skills
- High ability to understand and analyze complex numerical & statistical data
- Ability to organize and plan multiple & complex tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with various audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and adaptive skills
- Teamwork and cooperation
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
Planning Forecasting & Replenishment Analyst
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: PF&RA20)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Σχετικές αγγελίες (22)
Volton Ελληνική Ενεργειακή Α.Ε., αναζητά Telesales Energy Advisor – Αθήνα on 24 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης
Marinair Cargo Services Ltd hire for: Sea Freight Operations Executive – Senior on 22 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης
Customer Care Advisors – Sales Agents – Team Leaders (French) on 9 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης
Hiring Customer Care Advisors – Sales Agents – Team Leaders (Italian) on 9 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης