Sales & Delivery Manager, Athens TESLA
- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης:17 Οκτωβρίου, 2020
- Αιτήσεις έως: 17 Νοεμβρίου, 2020
- Προβολές 69
- Κλάδος εργασίας Εμπόριο - Προώθηση
Sales & Delivery Manager, Athens
Job Category Sales & Customer Support
ΤοποθεσίαMarousi, Req. ID65775 Job Type Full-time
BUILD THE FUTURE
Are you passionate about change?
Would you like to work for the most innovative company in the world?
If the answer is yes, then Tesla could be your next career move!
As we prepare for our exciting new entry in to Greece, we are looking to recruit a Sales & Delivery Manager to lead our brand new team in Athens.
As a Sales & Delivery Manager at Tesla you’ll be responsible for overseeing and driving sales and delivery operations in your local market. Before anything else you’re a people leader, striving to inspire and unafraid to show the way. Your team will look to you to set the standard for open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We expect you to be 100% committed to the success of your team, and actively involve yourself in your team members’ growth and development. You are a hands-on coach with a strong business acumen. You seek constant improvement of performance and have a strong understanding of numbers and KPIs.
Your job comes with a high level of autonomy that enables you to creatively develop your operation which also entails a large responsibility of self-evaluation and constantly seeking excellence.
- As a leader at Tesla you will provide regular coaching and feedback to your team members and have a deep knowledge of your team’s strengths and opportunities. You will be responsible for leading change and inspiring your team every day.
- You will build a team of top talent and mentor the next generation of Tesla leaders.
- Drive continuous improvements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer service by partnering with operations teams on strategic execution. We expect you to champion safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions.
- Create and drive a structured and inclusive culture in your team driving motivation towards the shared mission in Tesla.
- Maintain a strong overview of processes, people and resources. You define work, delegate tasks and hold individuals and teams accountable for their performance.
- Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, product presentation and promotion. You will also be the lead in the planning, implementation and follow up of store operational tasks and events / sales networking activities.
- Drive and adapt to changes in a busy environment.
- Establish close cooperation with all business stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Interview and cooperate on recruitment activities with your recruitment partners.
- Discover opportunities and constantly push and analyze performance.
- Seek out and review performance data and translate numbers to establish the best strategy and communicate it onwards to the staff.
- You are expected to drive sales and manage an excellent customer experience from first interaction to delivery of the car.
- Significant manager experience in retail sales and operations with proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals.
- Strong ability to take ownership and create a culture of accountability
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and driving employees to exceed targets.
- Great understanding and experience in creating extraordinary customer journeys.
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset with great understanding of the local market.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Passionate about the mission of Tesla.
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language.
- Valid driver’s license.
Σχετικά με την Tesla
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Σχετικές αγγελίες (26)
Η Fresh Line αναζητά B2B Πωλητή/Πωλήτρια για την ελληνική αγορά on 20 Οκτωβρίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης
Nestlé Sales Office searching Coffee Expert, Thessaloniki on 20 Οκτωβρίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης
Persistence Marketing Group αναζητά άτομα για εξωτερικές πωλήσεις Β2Β on 15 Οκτωβρίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης
Η INTERSPORT Athletics, αναζητά Εκπρόσωπο Πωλήσεων (Factory Airport) on 14 Οκτωβρίου, 2020 Μερικής Απασχόλησης
Nova Packaging Hiring Sales Support Officer – Athens Branch on 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης