Senior Software Engineer/ B2C - FinTech
- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης:26 Ιουλίου, 2020
- Αιτήσεις έως: 26 Αυγούστου, 2020
- Προβολές 187
- Κλάδος εργασίας ΤεχνολογίαΜισθός 3000€ +Εργασιακή εμπειρία 6 Έτη
- Μορφωτικό επίπεδο Ανώτατη μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Senior Software Engineer/ B2C – FinTech
Engineering Athens, Attica, Greece Full time
A credit card from a tech company, not a Bank. Fintech credit makes up only a very small fraction of overall credit, but it is growing rapidly and Tymit will be at the forefront of the digital disruption in the credit card world.
At Tymit our mission is to reinvent the credit card to make it honest, safe, and more transparent, so you can achieve more peace of mind when managing your finances. To prove this to our users, we have built an elegant and very intuitive app linked to a credit card that’s designed to achieve better financial well-being and control like never before.
Based between London, Madrid, and soon Athens, our talented and growing team is committed to creating a diverse and fun work environment putting the user at the center of every decision we take. At Tymit, we have a mantra, customers are first because that’s what drives us, and our growth and we’ll continue catering to them that way.
We are small, but we think big. 🦄🦄 Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who places the customer at the center of everything, specifically looking at the quality and security of our service. In the big picture, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of credit cards, while influencing on the Tymit’s product offering, the future direction of our product, and the team.
You will be involved in leveraging new applications as much as take an important role during design review sessions. Your goal will be to develop a high-quality and optimized query language engine that is aligned with user needs and business goals. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
During your time at Tymit you will
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release. Deliver high-quality code in an agile team environment.
- Enablement and accountability to elaborate and iterate on Tymit’s technology roadmap and designs.
- Always put the customer up-front and partner with product management to lead technical requirements gathering discussions with customers.
- Raise the bar for technical standards, performance, reliability, team results and operational excellence.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues and provide technical insights.
- Effectively communicate and build collaboration at all areas and levels of the business and engineering.
- Following Tymit’s technology strategy, champion new technologies and enforce the best development patterns and practices and promote these to the wider Team.
- Play an active role in hiring and mentoring other engineers in technology, process and methodologies.
- Following Tymit’s risk appetite, contribute to assessing, exploring and controlling all types of risks as well as adopting mitigation actions.
- Understand and adhere to all Tymit’s policies and procedures and adopt the responsibilities required when working for a regulated entity.
- Prior agreement and on special occasions we may ask you to work out of business hours and weekends. We may also ask you to be reachable on the event of service exceptions.
Key technologies we use at Tymit
Java, Groovy, Grails, NodeJS, React, Python, Swift, Kotlin, RabbitMQ, Postgres, AWS, ELK, Docker, Docker Swarm, Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins.
We are always open to adopting new tools to solve complex problems, so we’re ready to discuss options with anyone with the right experience.
What you will bring along
- You have 6+ years of experience in designing and building world-class software. Bonus points for experience in a rapidly growing tech start-up.
- You have experience as an architect designing scalable, highly available and service-oriented architectures.
- You have extensive experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures).
- You have experience designing scalable RESTful Web Services and Reactive Microservices.
- You have prior experience as a tech lead who has mentored, led small teams in building product features at scale.
- You are comfortable building processes, culture and organisations to help deliver and support large scale production systems.
- You have the ability to think holistically and also maintain focus on small intricate details is essential for the high-impact role you will play at Tymit.
- You are a great achiever who has a strong orientation for results beyond just great ideas.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA with the desire to solve problems whilst wanting to inspire and share your knowledge and passion for FinTech.
Compensation & Perks
💰The salary range of this role is 40,000 – 50,000€ per annum depending on experience.
🏝25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays.
🥳Your birthday off.
🏡You’ll be able to benefit from a work from home policy. Currently, Tymit is working fully remote and planning to stay this way at least until the end of 2020.
⏰Flexible working hours.
🤓Additional days to attend conferences and workshops when related to technology and/or events related to Tymit’s industry and sector.
What you can expect from our hiring process
1️⃣– 45/60 min. phone call with Cynthia, part of Tymit’s People team. Understand your career plan and what motivates you about Tymit.
3️⃣– 90 min. video-call with two of our Backend Engineers (Carlos, Cristian, Fran or Jorge). Technical discussion around a task to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
5️⃣️– 60 min. video-call with Nico, CTO and Co-Founder of Tymit. Understand the business future and help you to envision yourself at Tymit.
🏁– Offer 📧
Tymit is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and you are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background.
We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy status or any other difference. If you have any disability, please let us know whether there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive.
Σχετικές αγγελίες (39)
Junior Software Developer & Technical Product Support on 28 Ιουλίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης
Sr Mgr, Digital Architecture, Infrastructure PFIZER on 21 Ιουλίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης