Are you passionate about online games? Are you an avid gamer and really into social media? Then this job opportunity is really for you!
Our client is one of the leading Social Media companies worldwide and wants you to be part of the team that recognizes and classifies online gaming activities. So, if you are a “real” gamer into social media, speaking Spanish in a native level, this is your chance to join our strong Spanish gaming team, working in our state of the art premises in Athens.
- Native level of Spanish
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+)
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of email, internet, and online applications
- Resourceful, able to multitask and has high attention to details
- Experience and passion for video games (such as MOBILE LEGENDS, APEX LEGENDS, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS,EVERWING, DOTA2, PUBG, FORTNITE, DRAGON NEST, CALL OF DUTY, MOBA, FPS, RTS, Online Betting, Dragon Ball Heroes, Grand Theft Auto: V, Red Dead Redemption II, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, and more)
- Knowledge of gaming trends / streamers in Latin America and willing to learn more
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and comprehension skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as contribute to cross-functional and global teams
- Experience in Content Moderation, Social Media, Customer Support or video or gaming related services will be considered as an advantage
What we offer
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. Also, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate, and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Find out more
Would you like to see more Spanish speaking job options? Please click here.
Do you need even more options? View all of our available jobs.
Κλάδος εργασίαςΕξυπηρέτηση Πελατών
Εργασιακή εμπειρίαΛιγότερη απο 1 έτος
Μορφωτικό επίπεδοΑπόφοιτος Λυκείου
Σχετικές αγγελίες (345)
Τεχνικοί Δικτύων & Τηλεπικοινωνιών (Network Engineer) on 30 Μαρτίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης
Υπάλληλοι Καταστήματος (μερική απασχόληση) στο Αλιβέρι Ευβοίας on 30 Μαρτίου, 2020 Μερικής Απασχόλησης