Sr Mgr, Digital Architecture, Infrastructure PFIZER
- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης:21 Ιουλίου, 2020
- Αιτήσεις έως: 21 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020
- Προβολές 41
- Κλάδος εργασίας ΤεχνολογίαΕργασιακή εμπειρία 8+ ΈτηΜορφωτικό επίπεδο Ανώτατη μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Sr Mgr, Digital Architecture, Infrastructure PFIZER
Greece – Thessaloniki
The Senior Manager Infrastructure Architecture leads the enterprise-wide infrastructure enterprise architecture for Pfizer’s platforms and solutions. This Senior Manager influences business stakeholders and Pfizer Digital client partners and creation centers to envision and build modern Infrastructure enabling business outcomes. The candidate will lead Infrastructure architecture decisions solving complex problems and suggesting innovative options.
This role reports to the Senior Director Cloud, Infrastructure and Infrastructure in the Pfizer Digital Architecture organization. Digital Architecture leads the strategic efforts creating an enterprise architecture and master plan that ties together our experiences, data, workflows, capabilities, applications, integration and back end services in a cohesive and integrated way. The team leads the efforts to architect scalable, modern experiences, platforms and solutions, using next generation enterprise architecture practices and emerging technology.
- Understands current and future Infrastructure requirements and works with solution owners, and Infrastructure service owners to ensure strategic business goals are securely met.
- Leads modern infrastructure design and architecture of solutions and platforms partnering for Pfizer’s infrastructure ecosystem teams. Acts a subject matter expert of the principles, concepts and theories and has advanced knowledge of this domain including cloud infrastructure services, software defined networks and infrastructure as code.
- Plays a critical role in external collaborations with Infrastructure providers.
- Works with business stakeholders and Digital & Technology leadership to craft Infrastructure directions for value-added capabilities, services or applications.
- Applies technical and business knowledge to plan/design Infrastructure into projects and researches Infrastructure options
- Consistently demonstrates excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and matrixed organization. Ensures accurate and timely communication of the project milestones and creates a high-functioning team environment.
- Dedicated to meeting the Infrastructure expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Understands customers’ operational needs and helps to drive Infrastructure directions.
- Manages relationships with other Digital and Technology Lines that are required for successful project deployment and operational activities.
- Anticipates internal/external business and Infrastructure, regulatory, compliance issues that impact the system design.
Strategy & Planning:
- Uses innovative thinking to challenge the status quo and drive identification, quantification and proposal of modern Infrastructure solutions
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/challenge; has broad-ranging personal and business interests and pursuits; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally; can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future.
- Communicates a compelling and inspired direction; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the direction; makes the directions sharable by everyone.
- Understands business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determine corresponding Infrastructure designs and change requirements to drive the targeted business outcomes.
- Facilitates exploration of new technologies, and new systems/configurations though reference implementation support & renewal for infrastructure in scope of this position.
- Formulates solution implementation approaches, builds consensus on approach, and provides technical execution oversight of such solutions.
- Designs modern infrastructure of complex systems, recommends technology choices, or directly partners with those who are doing so.
- Influences management decisions and serves as the expert in solving complex problems with modern Infrastructure platforms and solutions including cloud capabilities.
- Knowledgeable about the regulatory constraints in the healthcare industry (GxP, HIPAA, Sunshine, Infrastructure audits & certifications, business associates agreements, etc.).
- Provides expertise in the definition of digital business Infrastructure connectivity that enables Pfizer to integrate into the broader global healthcare ecosystem, enabling greater value exchange with partners & customers and the digitization/automation of end to end value streams & processes.
- Develops and sustains constructive partnerships between business and D&T stakeholders to ensure success of projects
- Writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles and can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Ensures effective, accurate and timely communication across the portfolio; prepares and delivers regular updates on project status, both in written and presentation format, to stakeholder and service owner groups.
Innovation and Risk Taking
- Demonstrates good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; can facilitate effective brainstorming; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
- Takes appropriate risks to achieve desired result; guides direct reports and team members on acceptable levels of risk taking
Matrixed Team Effectiveness:
- Applies skills in a variety of settings; one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, and management; is effective both inside and outside the organization.
- Utilizes influencing, facilitation, meeting management and conflict resolution skills to enhance cross-functional team performance.
- Arbitrates disagreements among solution stakeholders and recommends proposals when needed.
- Understands and communicates team roles/responsibilities and ensures team members have access to information necessary to be successful
- Solicits and evaluates vendor proposals with to augment internal expertise in Infrastructure delivery.
- 8+ years of experience architecting and deploying infrastructure applications, solutions and platforms
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of modern network connectivity, computing capacity, data storage, databases, devices, IoT and automation
- Demonstrated experience in the areas cloud and cloud native services including infrastructure as code, containers, database as a service, serverless and cloud provided DMZ
- Working knowledge of modern network approaches such as SDWAN, zero trust and borderless
- Strong interpersonal skills and evidence of enabling teamwork in a matrix environment
- Proven ability to build coalitions and develop strong partnerships across functions
- Effective diplomacy and influencing skills
- Ability to interact effectively with junior and senior levels within the organization
- An “execution mindset” focused on getting things done quickly and simply
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution
- Analytical skills
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Handling stress & emotions
- Making and facilitating decisions
- Adjusting to change
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Business travel, as dictated by business/project demands.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Information & Business Tech
Σχετικές αγγελίες (67)
Junior Software Developer & Technical Product Support on 28 Ιουλίου, 2020 Πλήρους Απασχόλησης