Technical deployment consultant NCR
- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης:25 Ιουνίου, 2020
- Αιτήσεις έως: 25 Ιουλίου, 2020
- Προβολές 49
- Κλάδος εργασίας ΤεχνολογίαΕργασιακή εμπειρία 5 ΈτηΜορφωτικό επίπεδο Ανώτατη μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Technical deployment consultant NCR
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
As part of the technical project implementation lifecycle, the consultant will conduct / deliver the following:
· Provide expertise on the deployment and use of the NCR Vision Software suite
· Troubleshooting and optimization activities on deployed systems
· Workshops meetings to gather and document specs and customer requirements
· System / Customer data gathering for deployment of Vision
· Produce Statements of Works, project estimates and delivery documents
· Server deployment inside the customer IT infrastructure and SaaS
· Server and database configuration and administration activities
· Liaise with Engineering & Support Teams to deploy SW / patches / fixes etc.
· ATM diagnostics and ATM UA agent configuration
· Customization of the System Software to fit with the customer requirements
· Review processes and procedures and apply improvements
· Project management and coordination
· Support & Training
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for a solid consultant eager to learn new things, attracted by technical challenges and willing to invest in new and challenging environment. Training will be provided. This role requires travel primarily across Europe with some travel to worldwide regions.
· Solid interest in technologies
· 5+ years of related experience
· technical computing post college qualification (Degree)
· Good understanding of ATMs / SW / HW / Networks / Applications and Databases
· Ability to troubleshoot networks, ports, security issues
· Ability to review logs and traces
· Well versed in SW / HW deployment / networking, LAN/WAN / security / LDAP etc.
· Experience on Apache and general exposure database queries and or Shell Scripting / XML editing- Reg Expressions Groovy / batch files a plus
· deployment knowledge of databases, simple queries, database config .
· Good analysis and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work with teams and on own initiative
· Very Good communication and documentation skills
· Fluent English
· Exposure and previous experience on ATM / POS Application terminals an advantage
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.