Rooms Division Manager in Corfu at ICAP & CLIENTS
ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the top premium consultancies in Greece and part of ICAP, the largest B2B Services Provider in Greece. With more than 45 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives based on our client needs.
ICAP Executive Search on behalf of its client, a large Hotel & Resorts Group of companies, is seeking for a Rooms Division Manager to join their team based in Corfu.
Rooms Division Manager (4956/RDM/ESS/GR)
As a Rooms Division Manager, you will be responsible for managing and supervising all tasks related to the reception, booking, and sales department, as well as the housekeeping department of the hotel. Furthermore, you should be able to manage the financial data – reports, and to guide staff members employed in the reception and booking department.
- Oversee Rooms Division operations
- Recruit, manage, train, develop and evaluate performance of the Room Division teams in cooperation with the Front Office Manager, Guest Service Manager and Housekeeping Manager accordingly
- Improve continuously the technical sales, in direct cooperation with the hotel sales department, hotel management and the corporate sales department
- Formulate budgets and prepare monthly revenue/expense forecasts
- Set departmental targets and objectives, policies and procedures
- Supervise and prepare rooms’ functionality in direct cooperation with the Housekeeping Manager and the technical department
- Handle VIP clients in collaboration with the General Manager, Guest Services Manager and Food & Beverage Manager
- Oversee and supervise the welcoming of customers, ensure guest satisfaction and handle problems and complaints according to the hotel policies and procedures
- Develop relationships with regular customers by organizing events
- Maintain good work relationships with the suppliers
- Ensure compliance with the hotel standards and environmental policy
- Organize Hotel Visits / Inspections by Tour Operators, weddings and events
- Participate in Manager on Duty shifts as required
- Conduct room division meetings
- Attend and participate in regular management meetings and educational programs