Do you have experience as a SAP BW/BI professional? Are you interested in joining a well-structured and well known, multinational, pharmaceutical company? Then this opportunity is for you! The SAP BW/BI Architect position is full time and permanent, based in Athens.
Apart from this, Randstad’s tech recruiters invite you to participate at our online live recruitment event to discuss about this and other open IT positions! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
- every Tuesday at 10:00 (GMT +2). Register here
- every Thursday at 16:00 (GMT +2). Register here
The company offers to the SAP BW/BI Architect:
- attractive monthly salary according to market standards
- private medical insurance
- corporate mobile phone
- annual performance bonus
- opportunity to work for one of the most well-structured and well known pharmaceutical companies
- exposure to large scale projects
- further career opportunities
As SAP BW/BI Architect you will join a team of high skilled professionals and your duties will be the following:
- mastering BI development tools & techniques, continuously following up new developments
- development of reports, dashboards, custom functionalities, interfaces with external systems and distinguish usability through a variety of available charts
- research, design and development of SAP BI/BW applications
- ability to conduct discovery, perform root cause analysis, and make recommendations for the remediation of data quality issues
- interpret written business requirements into technical specification documents
- develop end-user training material for application software as needed
In order for your profile to match the SAP BW/BI Architect, you need to have the following skills:
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in BI solutions using SAP BI, BW technologies
- experience in delivering BI solutions from the following areas: Budgeting, planning, KPIs, sales, profitability & costing
- experience in integrating BI technologies, SAP BW, BPC.
- administration, Data modelling and cube building skills.
- ability to write complicated, yet efficient, SQL queries and stored procedures to source data for BI applications
- advanced problem solving skills, combining technical competence with a customer service approach
- degree in Information Technology or relevant
- team player
- great communication skills in both Greek and English
If you have any questions regarding this SAP BW/BI position, you can contact Thanos at 210 6770523, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the ‘apply now’ option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.