Does the idea of working as a senior accountant in a multinational company appeal to you? Do you have the below requirements and skills to stand out?
If the answer is yes, then click and send us your resume!
The company offers the following benefits for this senior accountant position:
- Friendly working environment
- Plenty of opportunities to evolve your career within an attractive and dynamic environment
- Very good compensation package
Your duties as a senior accountant in this company will be to:
- Prepare monthly / quarterly / year-end closing
- Prepare quarterly consolidation package for Italian Headquarter, with relating reporting
- Perform accounting activities and ensure accuracy and compliance
- Manage GL accounting, execute and/or record transactions
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations to the general ledger
- Prepare and control quarterly intercompany transactions
- Prepare and File VAT declarations and other statutory reports
- Prepare and File Custom declarations and other statutory reports
- Prepare Annual Financial Statements
- Prepare Annual Tax Declaration
- Assist Auditor as required
- Assist with establishing internal controls and monitoring compliance with Group Policies
- Drive and support continuous improvement by supporting management initiatives and developing & documenting new processes
To be an ideal candidate for the senior accountant position, you should have:
- 4-5 years’ operating experience within a finance function of a global multinational company is required
- Professional qualification to sing the Annual Financial Statement
- Strong understanding of Local Accounting Standards, good understanding of IFRS and knowledge of country VAT, Custom Tax and Tax Rules
- Good hands-on reporting-systems knowledge. ERP Singular Logic and TAGETIK experience would be considered as a plus
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload – Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in team with other department colleagues and other colleagues from sister companies
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in a proactive manner
- Ability to manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements
- Fluent English written and spoken
If you are interested in this senior accountant vacancy, apply now. For more information, you can contact me, Marianti Kalahani.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.