Human Factor on behalf of its client, a lead company in the Informatics industry, is searching for a Xamarin Application Developer to join the development team of the company.
Xamarin Application Developer
- Deliver fully functional, cross-platform and well tested mobile applications developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and the rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that perform efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying/customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Client communication when needed.
- Collaborate, learn, teach
- Graduate/post-graduate in Computer Science or related degree program.
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross-platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows, and iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis, and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOP and intermediate knowledge of frontend GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
- Expert on Source Control like SVN & Github is preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members.